MEDC Small Business Restart Grant Program
This application is now closed.
The following are the criteria that will be evaluated for applications that were submitted for consideration of an MEDC Small Business Restart Grant:
- What is the community impact of the applicant;
- Is the applicant a for-profit business or non-profit organization;
- How many employees have been retained by the applicant since the onset of COVID-19;
- How many new employees will be hired by the applicant through a grant award;
- What is the average annual salary or hourly wage of the applicant’s current employees;
- Is the applicant a business that sells products/services in-person;
- Has the applicant made any attempts to introduce new products and/or services or adapt existing products and/or services to maintain revenue through COVID-19; and
- What is the percentage of revenue the applicant has lost since March 1, 2020 due to COVID-19?
Application determination will be made by 8/31/2020
Individual notification to recipients will begin on 9/1/2020 and completed by 9/7/2020
Disbursement of awards to recipients will begin on 9/1/2020 and completed by 9/30/2020
Public announcement from the MEDC naming the recipients will occur no later than September 30, 2020.
If you have any questions, please email Aubrey Atanasoff at email@example.com.